So yesterday I went to redeem a few things. I'm bummed that I missed out on one but it's okay. Here's what I had going into shopping at Stonestown:
- Sephora - Free birthday gift
- Sephora - $5 Wrapp gift card
- H&M - $6 Wrapp gift card
- Victoria's Secret - Birthday $10 off your purchase
- Victoria's Secret - Free cheekster
- Bare Escentuals - Free birthday gift
- The Club at Stonestown Galleria - Free $10 gift card (missed)
So the Stonestown Galleria gift card is the one I missed out on because you have to redeem it before 5pm and I got there too late. So bummed because it would've been so convenient to redeem all my birthday coupons in one visit. Oh well. Here's how it went down:
- Sephora - Originally got 1 nail polish ($4.50) but needed to exceed the $5 to use the gift card so just got 2 nail polishes for ~$5 (like BOGO basically!), my 2013 birthday gift, and a 2012 one because they had extra. Score!!
- H&M - Bought a tank top ($8) and jean shirt ($25). The Wrapp gift card almost covered the tank top but I had 2 other H&M gift cards to cover the rest.
- Victoria's Secret - I got a mini body mist ($10) and a cheekster. $0 paid - perfectly even :)
- Bare Escentuals - Free eyeshadow.
|Sephora 2013 Birthday Gift|
|Sephora 2012 Birthday Gift|
Bare Escentuals Birthday Gift
|Victoria's Secret Body Mist ($10)|