Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Look

New Year's Eve outfits this year seem to revolve around glitter and sparkles. Not mine. And yours doesn't have to either! If you're on a budget, don't feel the need to spend $50 on a new sequin dress or $100 on a pair of glittery heels. I'm all for busting out items I already own and working it.







































I celebrated NYE early so here was my outfit:

Lace pattern dress - Forever21
Tights - Forever21, thick; not the super thin ones everyone wears now
Heels - Nordstrom Rack
Shoulder bag - Michael Kors

I pretty much owned the dress and tights for a couple years now but never wore the dress and tights together to make a winter look. The heels and shoulder bag were bought earlier this year.


As for the makeup, this is what I used for a simple smokey eye look. I've attached links to give you a better idea of what I used:



Naked Palette - Virgin, Sin
Dark Purple (4th row, 2nd to the left), 
Dark Charcoal (8th row, 3rd to the left)


(an older version from my mom)


  Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment