It's May 9th. Mother's Day is May 11th. Need a quick, last-minute Mother's Day gift that won't hurt the wallet too much? Or a Mother's Day gift for your boyfriend/girlfriend's mother? I have an idea that's less than $20! My boyfriend and I went shopping for each other's mothers and we coordinated to get gifts that turned out to be about $17 each. I think the coordination was key though because we got to split good deals but Bath & Body Works has great deals going on right now so you can probably figure out how to make it work whether you go with someone to split or on your own.
- 1 3-Wick Candle (retail: $22.50)
- 2 Foaming Hand Soaps (retail: $13)
- 1 Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel (retail: $1.75)
What it would normally cost per gift: $37.25
What we paid per gift: $16.50!
How we got our deals:
- 2 3-Wick Candles for $22, making them $11 each
- 4 Foaming Hand Soaps for $18, making them $4.50 each
- 5 Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gels for $5, making them $1 each
- $10 off a purchase of $30 or more (email coupon or found on their website), bringing the total for 2 gifts from ~$45 down to ~$35.
For quick and easy wrapping, we found clear gift bags and ribbon on one of the displays at Bath & Body Works. And there you have it! An easy, Mother's Day gift that will most likely be used! If you want some scent suggestions, the ones we went with are Peach Bellini, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and Cucumber Melon for the hand soaps and Bloom for the candles. Hope this helps. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! :)